Win a festive day out to this year’s BBC Good Food Show Winter
Kicking off the most wonderful time of the year, the BBC Good Food Show Winter will return to Birmingham’s NEC for four fabulous food-filled days from Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th November 2022.
Packed with the nation’s favourite chefs, festive fun and plenty of stalls to find the perfect Christmas gifts, the show is a perfect day out for families, friends and foodies offering heaps of entertainment and tasty food.
Thursday’s show boasts a jam-packed schedule across the Festive Kitchen, Let’s Talk Good Food and Get Baking! Stages, including live talks from Ainsley Harriott, Gennaro Contaldo, Cyrus Todiwala and others on the Let’s Talk Good Food Stage, and Paul A Young, Chetna Makan and Cassie Best on the Get Baking! stage.
What’s more, Ainsley Harriott, Gennaro Contaldo and Jane Dunn of Jane’s Patisserie will also be serving up festive food inspiration as they cook live in the Big Kitchen, while Cyrus Todiwala takes centre-stage in the Festive Kitchen.
With hundreds of independent and artisan producers, guests will find everything from sweet treats and seasonal ingredients to unique stocking fillers and latest kitchen kit. For those looking for the ultimate Christmas present, there’s hundreds of food and drink gift options available, from chocolate and cheese, to brownies and beer. With seasonal produce and not-on-the-high-street gifts, there will be something to fill every stocking this Christmas.
Whether it’s discovering seasonal inspiration in the Festive Kitchen, picking up baking tips and tricks at the new Get Baking! Stage or discovering much-loved chef’s recipe ideas during live cooking demonstrations in the Big Kitchen, the BBC Good Food Show Winter has all the ingredients for the ultimate festive day out.
For more information and to book tickets, please visit https://www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com/winter/.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THIS YEAR’S SHOW
Child General Admission (6-17 years): Thu/Fri/Sat - £14 / Sun - FREE
Children aged 0 - 5 are free every day
Terms and conditions:
1. The event runs from Thursday 24 November – Sunday 27 November 2022, at the NEC Birmingham.
2. Prize only valid on Thursday only; no Friday, Saturday or Sunday admission.
3. Prize includes 4x general admission tickets – no travel, parking, expenses or accommodation is provided.
4. General admission tickets do not include a ticket to the Big Kitchen, tickets are available to purchase in advance or on the day, subject to availability.
5. Winners will be picked at random and notified via email on 14TH NOVEMBER 2022.
6. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will send your winning tickets electronically via email.
7. The prize is for 2 pairs of general admission tickets, so there will be 2 winners
8. Prize cannot be swapped for cash or sold on.
9. Details correct at time of print.
10. The promoter of this competition is Derby Days Out.