WIN A FAMILY DAY OUT FOR FOUR TO TWYCROSS ZOO THIS FEBRUARY HALF TERM
Families are invited to spend this February half term with the much-loved animals at Twycross Zoo.
Guests can discover more than 500 animals from 125 species in Twycross Zoo’s amazing animal kingdom and come face-to-face with some of the rarest species on the planet – including big cats, monkeys, apes and birds.
Visitors can also take a stroll through acres of wildlife during their day out, as well as listen and learn about the different species from the zoo’s expert discovery and learning rangers. Little visitors also have the chance to explore and play in the outdoor and indoor soft play areas.
Families can discover some of the world’s most endangered species and learn more about the Zoo’s ongoing conservation efforts to protect and preserve them. Twycross Zoo is also the only zoo in the UK to house all four great apes – gorillas, orang utans, chimpanzees and bonobos.
What’s more, guests will also have the chance to meet baby bonobo Updendi for the first time - Twycross Zoo’s latest arrival and the first bonobo to be born in the UK since 2019.
With so much more on offer, including walking with the lemurs, hearing the gibbons sing and watch them play in their impressive habitat, as well as walking through the awesome tiger tunnel, Twycross Zoo is the perfect day out for families this half term.
Prices for adults start from just £20.95, children under 16 at £16.40, and toddlers go free. To plan your visit this February half term and book online, please visit https://twycrosszoo.org/feb-half-term/.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FAMILY DAY OUT FOR FOUR TO TWYCROSS ZOO THIS FEBRUARY HALF TERM
SIMPLY COMMENT ON THE TWYCROSS ZOO COMPETITION POST ON DERBY DAYS OUT FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM PAGE BY THURSDAY 17TH FEBRUARY
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition will be open from 4PM on 13TH FEBRUARY until 8pm 17TH FEBRUARY
2. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
3. One winner will win tickets for two adults and two children under the age of 17 only, which can be redeemed for entry to Twycross Zoo only.
4. The prize tickets to Twycross Zoo are valid until 31.03.22.
5. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included, and the winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from Twycross Zoo, Burton Rd, Atherstone, CV9 3PX.
6. The winner will be picked at random and notified via email on 17th/18th FEBRUARY.
7. Contact information will be supplied to a third party who will be in touch via email to arrange for the winner’s tickets to be ready and available for collection on-site. Each winner must pre-book a date and arrival timeslot in advance of their day of visit.
8. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. The promoter of this competition is Derby Days Out.
10. Under circumstances that are unforeseen, this prize is subject to change.